Re: Debian on Compaq Presario 2132

I have debian woody on a presario 2135US with gnome 2.2 and kde3.1. Just
let me know where you are having trouble...maybe i can help.

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 08:38, Bob Hilliard wrote:
> "Musang S.X." <musangsx@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > Has anybody tried and succeeded in installing Debian
> > 3.0 (Woody) on a Compaq Presario 2132 notebook? Care
> > to share and enlighten me, I'm still trying here, and
> > would like to ask some questions...
>
>      You didn't say where in the installation process you are having
> trouble.  A common problem is the keyboard is non-responsive after
> boot.  This is solved by disabling "Legacy USB Support" in the BIOS.
>
> HTH,
>
> Bob
> --
>    _
>   |_)  _  |_    Robert D. Hilliard        <hilliard@debian.org>
>   |_) (_) |_)   1294 S.W. Seagull Way     <bob@bobhilliard.net>
>                 Palm City, FL 34990 USA   GPG Key ID: 390D6559
>

> --
Loren A. Linden Levy
481 Loomis, Department of Physics
1110 W. Green St., Urbana, IL 61801-3080
Tel:   217-244-7995   Fax: 217-333-1215
Email: lindenle@uiuc.edu
url:   http://w3.physics.uiuc.edu/~lindenle/

"I see great things in baseball.  It's our
game - the American game. It [baseball] will
take our people out-of-doors, fill them with
oxygen, give them a larger physical stoicism.
Tend to relieve us from being a nervous,
dyspeptic set. Repair these losses, and be a
blessing to us."

    --Walt Whitman