Re: comapq armada m700 & ATI Rage Mobility P/M AGP 2x

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 03:57:08PM +0200, Bernhard Kleine wrote:

>you are sure? IIRC xv is the graphic viewer of unix mainframe. I
>displays bitmaps, converts them etc. That's why I wonder where this
>standard program is in the debian distribution.

xv used to be included in Debian, but it's non-free software and was
dropped before woody was released.

Use Debian GNU/Linux - upgrade your Windoze box today!  http://www.debian.org/
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
"Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I..."