Installing woody in a dell i81K (reiserfs + xfs)

Hi all,

(I revised http://lists.debian.org/debian-laptop/2003/debian-laptop-200307/maillist.html
and i see that this mail don't go away this morning, i hope that it doesn't become twice)

Please cc me, i can't read my configured account for this list.

I'm migrating my debian 2.2 Potato/win ME system to a full debian 3.0 woody system in a
dell inspiron 8100, and i encountered some troubles.

- I tried to boot with bf24 flavour, but install process crash. I tried with several
options how oapic, aic7xxx=(_test?) and other options that i found in help screen with no
sucess. What happens with this flavour in i81K? Is a bug?

- I tried with bf24 flavour because i want to install a system with / (reiserfs) and /home
and a data partition (xfs). After I notified that with standar install disk i can't make a
xfs system. I was looking for and become to http://people.debian.org/~blade/XFS-Install/,
but there's no option to make a reiserfs filesystem. Anyone knows any method to do this?
Any install set?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for me very bad english.

Regards.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.

-----