Re: wireless extensions

Hi,

I can't exactly tell how to fix it but I know why this message occurs.
This is because the wireless tools have their own version of Wireless
Extention which is at the moment v16 and the drivers of your wireless
card are always compiled against the Wireless Extentions of your kernel
and this are (as of Kernel 2.4.21) WE v15. But you can get a patch for
kernel 2.4.21 to get WE v16 at
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/Tools.html but I
don't know if they work with the Debian kernel.

I hope this helps a bit.

--
Marcel Gschwandl <tautau@gmx.ch>

The day Microsoft invents something that doesn't suck
is the day they start making vacuum cleaners. -- Ernst Jan Plugge