Toshiba A25-S207 XFree86Setup

The Toshiba A25-S207 comes with a Trident
CyberBladeXP2 chipset. However, I am having great
difficulty setting up X and Gnome. I switched over to
testing version of debian and got the latest version
of XFree86 and x starts up okay but the mouse movement
is horrible and gdm login logs me out as soon as I
login.

Are there problems with the CyberBladeXP2 driver in
XFree86?

How do you set up the mouse (trackpad) on the laptop?

How would you setup a USB Microsoft Optical
Intelimouse via XFree86?