Re: Toshiba A25-S207 ncurses problem

Hi Matthew,
	'vga=ask' is correctly typed.
I had a similar problem when installing on my laptop , I
couldn't get the installation boot loader to accept my vga setting (the
screen just went blank and bright white, whatever I put in as the bf24
vga boot parameter).
In the end I plugged it into a desktop monitor for that stage of the
installation. Thereafter, once I had got the system up and running I was
able to set the vga mode with lilo or at the prompt as necessary.
 That may be the simplest thing to do if you have a monitor handy...

				James Ferrando