Linksys EtherFast 10/100 + 56K Modem PC Card (PCMLM56)

Hi there,

I am not get my Linksys EtherFast 10/100 + 56K Modem PC Card (PCMLM56)
running unter the Kernel 2.4.18-bf2.4.

It was running very good unter the Kernel 2.2.20, anything was
perfekt, I used the arcnet modul, also the tulib modul was fine...

I tryed a few know moduls, and the information on the Homepage of
Linksys, but with out any success...

I use a Sanyo Winkey MBC-S800 Laptop (Japanese one),
Intel P-200MHz MMX, 81MB Ram, 6.1GB.

thanks for any information on this, your cyber-alvin

P.S. I am from Switzerland, so English as well German Lang.
are welcome...