Re: Siemens S55 gsm phone w/ usb connection...

Hi there

I have a siemens me45 (similar to the s45) and have used irda with
success, on the me45 you can turn irda on and off, I actually have made
a voice command to do that, so that it only use the battery when it's
needed.

I just miss a good syncronization tool that work with evolution, but
thats another thing.

-->nikolaj