Re: network hopping tricks: an unsolicited plug for ifupdown-roaming

HI,

	I use to use whereami, and as you said, it's more like a toolkit than a user
app. I had to hack whereami to include WEP keys, as I used to use a few
wireless networks. How do iupdown-roaming sets/test this?
	Well... I think I will give it a try.

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br
http://wecanstopspam.org

  Thus spake the master programmer:
  ``When the program is being tested, it is too late to make design changes.''
						The Tao Of Programing