Re: USB hub recognition

Il Sat, 31 May 2003 11:57:13 -0700 (PDT)
C C <ifingercool@yahoo.com> scrive:

> I have installed Debian into my Toshiba Satellite 2400

2400 serie doesn't exist, I think you have a 2410 or 2450 Satellite

> and the only problem i have so far is that my usb hum

The only one? Do your sd card player works?

> is not recognized. therefore non of my usb devices
> works. how do i fix this problem? Please let me know.

That's strange, if the problem is not with the BIOS configuration, please
specify your kernel and paste the lsmod output.

Ciao
Rosso