Re: testing...

Jesse D. Guardiani wrote:
> On Friday 30 May 2003 12:54, Jesse D. Guardiani wrote:
> > test
>
> Hmmm... that went through. Does this list place size
> restrictions on incoming emails? I sent a reply this
> morning that included my XFree log file and it never
> made it to the list.

If you are wondering if a post made it into the list then you should
not send test messages.  That just rudely dumps extra junk into all of
our mailboxes.

Instead check the list archives.  If you don't see it in the archive
then it did not make it through the list.  But if on the other hand it
is there then it did go out through it.

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-laptop/2003/debian-laptop-200305/author.html

I did not see any other messages there from you.  There may be a size
limit or it may have been tagged as spam because of the contents.

You say you mailed your xfree log file which implies the entire file
was mailed.  Dumping an entire log file is probably way too big for a
mailing list.  If you could trim it down to just the relevant parts it
would probably fine.

Bob