Re: DRI Problems with XFree 4.2.1 and ATI Mobility Radeon LY

On Friday 30 May 2003 15:44, you wrote:
> sorry, you posted glxinfo output already...
>
> OK, I'm flummoxed; no idea why this is failing.
>
> are the glxinfo and radeon libs all from the same matched X release as
> your server?

That is the only thing I could think of. If you look at the glxinfo
debug output you'll notice this line near the top:

libGL: XF86DRIGetClientDriverName: 4.0.1 radeon

Maybe this radeon driver is left over from the 'stable' version of
XFree86?

> Jesse, I think you need to post this to: dri-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> for better help than I can give.

:-( Do you have any idea how many mailling lists I'm on already? :)
I think I'll fiddle with it a bit more and subscribe to the dri-users
list if I can't figure anything else out.

Thanks for looking at my config!

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,