Re: ACPI in a Vaio fx804

Hi everybody.

El Lunes, 19 de Mayo de 2003 18:43, Roberto Modolo escribió:

[...]

> > You can try this patch.
> >

> > [1] http://members.optusnet.com.au/ckolivas/kernel/
>
> I patched and compiled the new kernel, but the problem persist.
> I noticed that if I remove battery all works fine, so I think there is a
> problem with battery module, maybe something about interrupts...
> It still doesn't halt or reboot cleanly.
> Did you used some other patch?

Yes, «kernel-patch-debianlogo» (applied after ck patch), but I think it won't
solve your problem.

Sorry, I can't give you an accurate solution to solve your problem.

I suppose you'll have read this [2], one of the best pages regarding Sony Vaio
FX802.

Anyway, good luck.

[2] http://www.kevinboone.com/vaio.html

Regards,