megahertz ccxjem3288 multi-function supported?

Hi there.

I just recently acquired an old Toshiba Satellite 100CS with win95 in very bad condition. I really need to clean out the OS, and I was thinking of putting debian on it because the netinstall would be perfect if this megahertz pc card is supported. I've crawled over the web and the best I could find was at

http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ftp/SUPPORTED.CARDS

and lower down there was a reference for EM3288, which looks very similar, if anyone actually has this card and knows that it works, please advise because I want to be absolutely sure that the modem works before I wipe the drive.

-Jerry