TV out on NVidia 440 MX

Hi .*,

I'm trying to use the TV output on my Dell Latiture with NVidia card, but
I have some problems.

System is Debian testing, with XFree 4.2.1.1 and NVidia driver 4191.

The TwinView mode is working correctly, but not exactly what I want. In
twinview mode, the first (login) screen is the TV, and a virtual size is
computed using the max bounding rectangle (ie. if TV is 800x600 and Flat
panel is 1600x1200, then the virtual desktop is 2400x1200)...

I've tried to use the "multi screen mode" as described in last appendix
of the GLX README file, but it seems not working correctly. First screen
is the Flat panel, but nothig appear on the TV.

I really appreciate any help or any link.

--
François TOURDE - tourde.org - 23 rue Bernard GANTE - 93250 VILLEMOMBLE
Tél: 01 49 35 96 69 - Mob: 06 81 01 81 80