Linux on Toshiba Satellite 2450-101 Notebook

Hello,

Has anyone already installed Linux on the notebook:
Toshiba Satellite 2450-101 ?
Or dealt with some of its components?

This Laptop has got the following features:

1. Video card  GeForce4 420 go;
2. Sound card: SoundBlaster Pro compatible, by Analog Device
   Incorporated Inc. serial number: AD 1981B
3. Network Card: ethernet LAN by RealTek: RTL 8139DL
4. Modem by Askey Lucent (I could not find the serial number for it).

I am grateful to everyone who can give me information about it.
Many thanks for your attention and consideration.

Kind regards,

M. Gabriella Villani