Re: ACPI sleep/hibernation mode

At 10:32 2003-04-28, =?iso-8859-2?q?Mat=ECj=20Hausenblas?= wrote:
Hi List,
I have some little trouble finding documentation on putting an purely ACPI (no
APM support) laptop (Acer TravelMate 435LC) to sleep. The apm -s command
doesn't work since apm isn't enabled.
I would like to ask if there's an equivalent to that command but for acpi.
I've heard something about pmtools, swsusp and acpi SX states, but I didn't
find more precise links.
Thanks
Matej

I user swsusp to hibernate my acpi enabled laptop.
http://fchabaud.free.fr/English/default.php3?COUNT=3&FILE0=Tricks&FILE1=Laptop&FILE2=Swsusp

//Ivar
Ivar Alm             ! Where does Microsoft want to drag you today? !
Umeå, Sweden         ! Do you really want to go there?              !
http://www.octofingers.com