Re: Java-vm on Mozilla

Hi

taken from http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/linux.html#Java

1. Install Java Runtime Environment.
2. Make a symbolic link to libjavaplugin_oji.so (JRE 1.4.1 and above) in your Mozilla Plugins directory. Do not copy the file!

i hope this help you

bye

Mauricio Alvarez

Help with this step...
L colella wrote:
Hi,
I've got a DELL inspiron 8200 (P4 / 2Ghz / 528Mo / ... ask me for more
if needed)
I've both WinXP (sorry but it's for the work) and Linux (Debian Woody -
kernel 2.4.18)
I use Mozilla 1.0 (included in debian X-environment)
I still have installed some plug-ins (shockwave,...) but for java ... it
seems to be NOT so easy.

I've seen many FAQ about it,
I've installed it 'automatically' .... It was written 'sucess' but no
plug-in anymore,
I tried to install it with the SUN J2RE files (realeases 1.4 and 1.3)
but it seens impossible to put java in my Fu... (understand funky)
computer.

so I just say HELPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEE PLEASE !

Thanks !