Re: SuSe -> Debian

> >  I take it that you had a look here:
> > http://www.schlenn.net/~michael/amilo4linux/ and there:
> > http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/fujitsu.html?
>
> I didn't ... thank you for the links. I checked them out - they seem to be
> equal, aren't they?
Need glasses? ;-) What they have in common is the length, 45 chars ;-)
No, b) is a directory of links for fujitsu notebooks and a) is the
particular one for your notebook.
As it is always good to listen to more than one voice and fujitsu likely
reused a couple of components in different machines it may make sense to
look at them too, especially if you got stuck with some component. Some
of the links will likely talk about debian!

Cheers,
Mariano