Re: Unstable 'sid' release

Pavel,

I have been using SID on my Sony VAIO GRZ-660 for about 2 or so months now. I can't recall an actual problem with it thus far, and that is through a large amount of usage and also many different software applications.

I personally would not venture back to `stable` for the reason that the software for the most part seems to be so much better in a normal situation then that of `stable`. I have enjoyed much stability and reliability from my software and will continue to use it.

Might I add that hardware support for my laptop is amazing, and I have been extremely happy with having Linux on here, and Debian SID just enhances that experience 10 fold.

Best of luck with your notebook and hopefully you will see how great SID works.

-Mark