Different network environments
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Different network environments
- From: Harry Brueckner <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:38:15 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Harry Brueckner <email@example.com>
I am looking for a way to manage different network configurations for
environments I am working in with my notebook (Woody unstable). Sometimes I
have to use DHCP, sometimes its a static IP and so on.
I tried to find something using 'apt-cache search' but for all keywords I
get so many hits that its somewhat complex.