Re: [Thinkpad] keyboard problem / keys stay locked

Am 2003.03.29 22:42 schrieb(en) Matthias Kretz:
Hi,

Using this new kernel the keyboard works like a charm, BUT all the buttons stop working, the battery information is gone, the Thinklight doesn't work anymore and the brightness buttons have no effect anymore. I find it a lot
more important to be able to type, though.
Are there any error messages at system startup? All the items mentioned
above work fine on my R32 with acpi-20030321 and Kernel 2.4.21-pre5.

Btw.: IBM released a new BIOS a few days ago, but I found no information
regarding an updated ECDT-table. Any informations about this?

--
Herzliche Grüße / kind regards
Stefan Rotsch