Configuring lilo to use kernel from /dev/hda6

I installed Debian in my sony pcg-grx500 with /dev/hda6 as "/" and /dev/hda7

as /usr. I have Redhat root in /dev/hda1, /home in /dev/hda2, /usr in
/dev/hda3 and swap in /dev/hda5. After installing minimal configuration of
Debian using netinst images, I tried to reboot to Redhat to read how to
download XFree86 4.2 (or 4.3) and KDE 3.1. Of course, I could not boot into
Redhat because, later I figured out, the lilo.conf of Debian was not
configured properly to boot into Redhat (there was just other=/dev/hda1 and
label="linux(hda1)"). So, instead of changing the lilo.conf in /dev/hda6, I
used Redhat upgrade to intall lilo again. Now I'm screwed. I cannot configured

lilo to add Debian into it.  My current lilo.conf in /dev/hda1 looks like
this:

prompt
timeout=50
default=Red-Hat-Linux
boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
message=/boot/message
lba32

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.4.18-3
        label=Red-Hat-Linux
        initrd=/boot/initrd-2.4.18-3.img
        read-only
        root=/dev/hda1
        append="hdc=ide-scsi"

image=/vmlinuz
        label=Debian
        read-only
        root=/dev/hda6
        vga=773
        append="hdc=ide-scsi"

"/etc/lilo.conf" 25L, 348C

# /bin/lilo
Added Red-Hat-Linux *
Fatal: open /vmlinuz: No such file or directory

Then I tried doing it with other=/dev/hda6 (with and without image=/vmlinuz
following it). It said that /dev/hda6 does not have valid boot signature. So I

did /sbin/fdisk /dev/hda and made /dev/hda6 bootable. But again it repeated
the same error message. Is there any way to get around this? Or do I have to
install lilo again using Debian netinst cd and configure lilo?

Thanks,
subedi