Re: cannot mount audio cd

The normal way to use an audio CD is not to mount it (although you can do
so under certain conditions).  Have you checked out the CDROM howto?

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/CDROM-HOWTO/

or searched the debian archives for, e.g.,

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2001/debian-user-200111/msg00064.html

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu