T30 Modem success (Modem == Intel/Lucent AMR Modem!)

Dear all,

I want to report a success here.
My Intel (Lucent) AMR modem got a very nice success identified by minicom. And I've also try to dial out to a local ISP. It work great! (although, I have to add route add default gw ip-from isp by myself,
don't know what I miss out :-(  )

The only thing I haven't able to do (and which I mostly like to do) is
to have callback script runs...

I can connect to my office, but to the part where the office callback, it hasn't gone to success. I've read examples script from ppp and call-back mini howto, also Jacques' example. But nothing work yet... But
don't worry, I'm sure, I'll find out soon... ;-)

Anyway the driver I use was the one from Smart-Link AMR driver. (I got the links and clues from www.linmodems.org, thanks to Jacques!). I
compile it using Debian stock kernel-2.4.20.

Anyone volunteer putting this info on linux-laptop.net ?
I don't have personal homepage, yet...

Best Regards,
arief_mulya