Re: Built-in wireless lan in asus l3800c (l3c)

Joel as far as i can see right now it's a prism2 card.

I found a site dealing with this card:
http://www.schiessle.org/howto/x24/
it's in german,

but if you spend some time using the following url you should get further:
http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Harris+Semiconductor+Unknown+device+3873+debian&lr=

grtz Asim

Joel Alexandre wrote:

thanks to all that replied.

now that i found the wlan device i don't know how to continue.

the device is this one:

02:08.0 Network controller: Harris Semiconductor: Unknown device 3873 (rev 01)
       Subsystem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 2510
       Memory at d7000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=4K]
       Capabilities: <available only to root>
i've also checked in windows (it matches).

and now????  i still don't know much about the device.
it's a 802.11b card (that i know)!

it has nothing to do with the chipsets that some of you refered.

thanks and please continue to help me....

Joel