Re: Thinkpad 560,need Hints/Experiences

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 01:27:54PM +0100, Juraj Ziegler wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 04:07:44AM -0800, Heather Stern wrote:
> > I personally stick with lynx because I love to cut-n-paste from web
> > pages, and links is far too helpfully aware of the mouse to let me do
> > that :(
>
> Holding down shift while doing the mouse-stuff helps ;].

Goodie.  Now all it needs is support for my 27 labelled bookmark files !

Ob debian, specifically this model of thinkpad: what model of hibernate
volume does it really use, and how would we generate that under Linux?
I'm not entirely sure 560's used phoenix, so lphdisk may or may not do
the job.

* Heather Stern * star@ many places...
                * Starshine Technical Services -*- 800 938 4078