Re: CompactFlash PC Card Adapter

> > I have a SanDisk PC Card Adapter for CompactFlash Cards. I rember that
> > this Card has been working without any problems with mdk.
> >
> > But now with debian it doesn't work.
>
> Does anyone here know something about an conflict between the Toshiba
> Card Adapter and the Kernel (2.4) PCMCIA driver? Espacialy the ide
> driver? I remember I read something from David Hinds about that. But I
> can't remember where!
See PCMCIA-HOWTO. But if it's really an adapter then it's just
a piece of metal and has no influence on the driver.
BTW: First you mentioned a SanDisk PC Card adapter, now you
mention the Toshiba Card adapter but you never mentioned the
model of the CF card you are using.

Werner
--
|=| Werner Heuser = Keplerstr. 11A = D-10589 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe_AT_mobilix.org>      T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86