Touch Pad Drivers

Are there any XFree86 drivers that handle touchpads specifically.  I
poked around the XFree86 site for a while and couldn't find anything.
Specifically, I would like to be able to scroll with the touch pad.

Also, I remember being able to do this with an older laptop, I would
like to be able to use all three buttons by tapping on the touch pad:
tap with one finger for left button, two fingers for the middle button
and three for the right button.  I thought it was really cool and have
no idea where to find such drivers.

Does anyone know of drivers that I could use to get at least some
extra functionality out of my touch pad?

Here's some extra info:

I have a Dell Inspiron 8200 (with the touch pad-eraser head combo)
Here is how XFree86 handles my touch pad.  It works fine for the
basic functionality it offers.

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Builtin Mouse"
	Driver          "mouse"
	Option          "CorePointer"
	Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
	Option          "Protocol"              "PS/2"
	Option		"Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
EndSection

Thank you for your time,
Carl Baldwin