Asus L3000 laptop, fun but a bit strange.

Just received a wounderful ASUS L3000 laptop. Realy a nice toy, but the graphic card seems to be a bit of a problem. It uses the Radeon M6 LY (Even though Winows seems to like to call it M7, I guess I will know in a short while)

Any way, to the point.

Auke. You said you had this device and got XF86free runing, so could I please get a copy of your X config file.
And by the way did you have a lot of problems geting X to accept the graphics card as a radeon card. (Without BusId it vant find it. with BusId it seems to belive it is not a radeon card).

Regards Ben