Re: dselect sucks greasy cheese balls

Hello,

To be honest, I had some troubles with dselect too... After I had some thing installed 'automatically' etc, it messed up my laptop once. OK, this might partially due to myself because of being 'unconcentrated'. I simply don't use dselect anymore. Just 'apt-get' thinks (or 'dpkg'), it works fine. Simple. No trouble.

Kurt.