Re: Network discovering... too many options

* Ilia Lobsanov

| what if one environment requires using mii-tool. eg. mii-tool -F 10BaseT-hd
|
| Can whereami or anything else handle this case?

Intuitively can run any script after autodetecting the network at
least -- not sure if you are able to autodetect the network at all if
you have to change the network settings in that way before being able
to send packets.  I would imagine whereami and such also can run a
script after configuring the if.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-