Re: Which laptop!!!

"Eric S. Johansson" <esj@harvee.billerica.ma.us> writes:

> Personally, I will not purchase any laptop with "Mr. eraser head" for
> a pointing device.  Granted, my hands have been nuked from too many
> hours on the keyboard but those kind of pointing devices really
> aggravate my hands.  I also hate that they also put a dimple in the
> middle of your LCD screen.  Mr. eraser head is evil, evil, evil!

That's a matter of taste. For me, it's the only acceptable pointing
device apart from a standard mouse. And I can't see a trace of it on my
screen.

But only IBM's are really good, Toshibas not of the same standard at
all.

Touchpads are (for me) totally unusable, trackballs just a little
better.
--
Hilsen Harald.