Re: dhcp problem after recompiling kernel

Yup, that did the trick!  Thanks a lot, I started to get a serious
headache from hitting the wall for hours. ;-)

Makes me wonder though: Why the heck does Woody default come with
dhclient if it doesn't even work with kernel 2.4?  I'd suspect this is a
problem more people will run into.

Anyway, thanks a lot!

Auke

--