Re: PCMCIA network card

>>>>> "Carmen" == Carmen Alfaro <perritos_con_frio@bluewin.ch> writes:

Carmen> Hi all, I'm trying to find a pcmcia network card that will be
Carmen> fully supported under linux, Debian woody 3.0r0 bf24
Carmen> specifically, but after several hours spent browsing around the
Carmen> net I haven't found any. I've tried the 3Com site, but for
Carmen> almost every model they list the same remark is shown: 'will not
Carmen> work on systems other than windows'. So I'm a tad lost.  Can any
Carmen> one advise me on any pcmcia card I can use with my laptop?

I've had good experience with Linksys cards.  The last two cards I got
worked out of the box with the pcmcia-cs drivers.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA