Re: Woody, Orinico, and Airport Base Station DHCP

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
It worked!

I went with your suggestions first and halelujah, I could actually ping
the base station and the rest of the world with it. That feels good.

Any favorite charities that you'd like me to send a donation to?

Good night and thank you again.

Eric
A happy, hooked-up Debian user.