Gingivitis? - Gum Disease? - Bleeding Gums?

          Gum Disease? - Gingivitis? - Bleeding Gums?
               Nature Provides the Best Answer

Gum disease occurs naturally. You can end it naturally too!

        "Since using Oramd, my wife and I have both
        noticed improvements in our gums. My gums had
        been bleeding due to separation between the
        gum and tooth, or plaque build-up. Using two
        drops for brushing has made a difference. I am
        re-ordering the product because I am convinced
        that it is working for both of us, and I want
        to see how much improvement I can realize over
        a longer period of time. I've only been using
        it for a month and I can see a difference".

        Richard Massie, New York

            -----------------------------------
        "I was experiencing sensitive teeth (sensitive
        to hot and cold) and went to the dentist. He
        coated the affected tooth with a product that
        was supposed to stop the sensitivity but it did
        not. Two days later my first order of OraMD
        arrived and I started to use it. By the second
        day the sensitivity was gone. Also, I like the
        way my teeth feel, clean and fresh, after using
        OraMD. Your product is great".

        Bill Gore
        Cincinnati, OH
            -----------------------------------

        "I really do enjoy using your product ORAMD. It
        gives my mouth such a clean refreshing taste. I
        was so excited when I went to the dentist after
        using your product for 3 months , I had zero bleeding
        points!! That was the first time I had ever had
        no bleeding points. I especially like the fact
        that it is all natural with no chemicals or
        preservatives. If gives my mouth a fresh awaking
        feeling and I feel like I have not had bad breath
        since I have started using it. Its a terrific
        product and would highly recommend it to anyone.
        Thanks for making a healthy tooth polish combination
        mouth wash!"

        Sue Donahoe, Lexington, KY

Click for more information and tons of testimonials
http://www.oramd.com/_le.htm

This message sent to debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
We absolutely honor your request to be taken off our mailing list
http://www.oramd.com/_goodbye.htm