Re: 2.4 kernel tweaking

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 08:37:01PM +0100, Nyk Tarr wrote:
> Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, I only understand the
> basics. The links I posted have discriptions from those much
> better able to describe it than me.

I understand (roughly, I am not a programmer) your idea, and
I really did not want to cause flamewar. It was just a product of
frustration, that my beautiful Debian cannot do things, which are
easy for my wife's Windows notebook. :-)

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, matej@ceplovi.cz, PGP ID# D96484AC

We are told that [St. Anthony] once fell into dejection, finding
uninterrupted contemplation above his strength; but was taught to
apply himself at intervals to manual labour by a vision of an
angel who appeared platting mats of palm-tree leaves, then rising
to pray, and after some time sitting down again to work; and who
at length said to him, "Do thus, and thou shalt be saved."
    -- Life of St. Anthony