Re: Travelmate 514 : grapgic card and usb mouse

look at this page,
http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/acer.html and read the XF86Config manual.
You'll simply have to modify the file /etc/X11/XF86Config. Speaking about the
mouse, you should read the manual about usb. It's very similar like
configuring a standar mouse. In linux-usb.org you'll find useful information.
Good look.

El Monday 14 October 2002 13:11, Patrick PYFFEROEN escribia: