Re: Rage Mobility DRI problem

The .config for the stock kernels are in /boot/config-xxxxxx and in that case
you'll need the sources from the stock kernel. that means the
kernel-imgage-2.4.18-bf2.4.deb or something similar, i don't know the exact
name of the package.

but I'm not an expert here and maybe my guess is totally wrong.
also try it with an uncleaned src directory as it might be looking for
something other than only the .config.

greets Benny