Re: Boot Loader

Mark Janssen wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-04-29 at 12:41, R.Stepanyan wrote:
>
>>I used to use NT loader (it was Win2k + Linux on the machines), but now
>>is going to downgrade to Win98. The reason is: Windows has to reside on
>>its own partition, but be able to boot:
>>A. normally, using this boot loader
>>B. from VMWare, installed in Linux - that's what win2k failed
>
> VMware doesn't run ON win98... only Linux, NT4 and Win2k/WinXP !!

Are you sure?  It used to.  He's not talking about installing VMWare into
Windows, and running Linux as a guest, he's running VMWare in Linux, so
Windows will be the guest.  I got a trial copy and tried it, quite some time
ago, but eventually decided for what little use I'd get it wasn't worth the
price.  but it _did_ run.
--
derek