Re: Synaptics TouchPad driver (for ACER TravelMate and other machines)

acpi@repose.cx writes:

> There seem to be a few issues on my Compaq Evo N160, however:
>
> * the right mouse button doesn't generate any pointer events

Hi! Just wanted to clarify this. The right mouse button is working. It appears
the contact on my mouse button has suddenly decided to start failing erraticly,
so if I hit it harder it seems to work. Time to contact Compaq I guess. :-(

The others still apply though.

Cheers!

--
Damien Elmes