Re: AMD's PowerNow?

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:11:16 +0100
Markus Amersdorfer <markus.amersdorfer@aon.at> wrote:

> [something 'bout PowerNow!]

Sorry for this second posting, my ISP had some problems with it's mailserver.

Thx a lot for all your comments on the first message/branch.
With the fact that SpeedStep isn't supported either and the trend that if anybody is going to release it's specifications it's AMD, I think I'll keep looking for a Mobile-Duron-Notebook... :)

cu
Max

--
An expert is someone who can afterwards tell you exactly,
why his prognosis was not correct.