Re: Mailer for laptops (was: Re: new photos from my party!)

On Jan 28, Tobias Ulbricht wrote:

> Is there no program which allows syncing folders?
> I'd like to either imap my mails or use ssh, but in both cases,
> the sent mails are stored in different places!
>
> At the moment I do only ssh and write online. Very annoying.

there are a few ('rsync' comes to mind) check out freshmeat.net and see what
you can find.

If you actually control a box (any old 386 linux box will do) you could set
it up to support uucp and/or rsync and sort things out that way.

Alex

--
/ If you want divine justice, die. \