Re: new photos from my party! WARNING, THIS IS A VIRUS !!!!!!

also sprach François Chenais <francois@chenais.net> [2002.01.28.1433 +0100]:
> > and stop reading this list with micro$oft. if that requires a change
> > of job, then why didn't you do so yet???
>
> I'm using Sylpheed !

the 'you' was intended as 'one'. sorry.

> Thought debian community was not so agressive ! Your response seems
> as extremist as the 'non gpl community !'.  Even you are right ...

sorry, i snapped. i didn't mean to be aggressive like that. but when
you follow most debian-* lists and the ratio of activist reactions
that follow spam messages or virus warnings approaches like 25:1, then
it starts getting annoying! especially because it's the same stuff all
over again.

it said "needs windoze 98 or better," so i installed linux.