Re: PLIP Install on Acer : Solved

> Dear all,
>
> Thanks for the unconcerning to my problems.
> My Guess, that's the way it worked around here.
> If a newbies has a 'cheap' problem ignore them, soon or later they'll
> solved it themselves :-)

Hmm, well, some of us are busier than others, and some have different
specialties...  not everyone knows modules very well...

Sorry you didn't see what you needed quick enough, but thanks bunches
for passing along your PLIP answer !  The next time one comes by we
can point them at your own message in the archives.

peace and long life, plus a happy debian setup

* Heather Stern * star@ many places...