Re: Installing Woody using IBM EtherJet PCMCIA

Why not acquire a $5. Debian CD and install from it?  It will be handy
to have in any case.

When I load Debian 2.2 or 2.4 it asks about loading the drivers for
the PCMCIA cards and I forget if both or just the 2.4 does the
automagic thing and finds the right one.

Now if only I can get X-windows to behave on my HP OmniBook 4100
grrrr.

Have fun!  Doc