Installing Woody using IBM EtherJet PCMCIA

Hi,

I have a ThinkPad 760CD with an IBM EtherJet PCMCIA. In the past I have
run Slackware, and been able to compile the pcmcia-cs package and
cs89x0_cs driver... but this is always after installation from CD.

I would like to switch my laptop over to woody (to match my desktop PC),
but this means installing over the LAN. Can anyone offer advice on the
best/easiest way to get the cs89x0_cs.o module loaded so that I can do
this?

I do have a copy of cs89x0_cs.o, which was compiled against
pcmcia-cs-3.1.31 and linux-2.2.20... and I have information on how to
modify the PCMCIA configuration files... but I'm not clear on how to add
that module to the system after bootup so that it will see the card.

I'm installing from the standard rescue and boot floppies, plus
'drivers.tgz' -- this machine's CDROM drive is not bootable.

Thanks in advance.

graham