Lilo and himem.sys

Hello!
One other Problem Ive been troubeling with: When I (using linuxconf) set Lilo
up to be in MBR, I no longer can use windows. To be exact: it starts up in
windows, when I type "windows, as I wanted, but then Windows gives the error:
Himem.sys is missing (or something similar). And I KNOW THAT is NOT the
problem! (I even tried replacing it with the help of a windows CD, but it still
gives the same message). Perhaps just some small corrections somewhere, but I
just cant find out wich one.. Perhaps someone else do know?
Thanks in forward!
(By the way, I now am using a diskett to start up Linux)
Greeting, Axel

Få din egen @start.no-adresse gratis på http://www.start.no/