Re: doubt??

On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 09:32:10PM -0800, Pietro Calogero wrote:
> Dear Franzi,
> Yes, the driver does work with kernel 2.2.20.
> Edit /etc/pcmcia/config.opts and add a line like:
>
>  include port 0x1000-0x1fff
Done it but nothing happend.

> This error is actually one of the things covered in the PCMCIA-HOWTO in the
> troubleshooting section, I think.
I also read the PCMCIA-HOWTO but problems accourse.So i wrote to Donal
Beker the 3c59x.c Author,i tried to compile it but it didn't work too
cause the directory REDHAT are different from debian;I changed all the
path,but nothing.I woul not like to buy another card that costed to me
50 Euro.
thank you